Email Marketing Manager:
- Spearheaded the development of the email marketing channel, resulting in over $10 million in annual revenue.
- Produced and executed all email campaigns, including HTML & CSS-based emails, copywriting, asset coordination, quality assurance, and scheduling.
- Collaborated with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure.
- Conducted regular quality assurance testing to ensure emails rendered correctly across all devices, email clients, and Internet service providers.
- Managed and executed the email marketing calendar to align with business goals and sales priorities.
- Provided strategic support for various programs using manual and triggered campaigns.
Marketing Operations Specialist:
- Managed email marketing as the main priority (~65%) while taking on additional responsibilities to aid company growth.
Channel Marketing Manager:
- Started and developed the company’s eBay store into one of the largest pool supply sellers on eBay, generating over $5 million in sales.
Digital Marketing Manager:
As a Digital Marketing Manager at The W Group-Corporation, I led a team of five in developing a new go-to-market strategy for the company. This involved focusing on brand, product positioning, and customer service to achieve success.
During my time there, I achieved the following: • Redesigned, re-platformed, and relaunched the company website on a cloud-based shopping cart platform (BigCommerce). • Developed and implemented SEO strategies that boosted organic traffic by 300%. • Increased the average order value by 115% (from $35 to $75) by improving the customer shopping experience, offering upsells, and implementing a Good-Better-Best pricing strategy. • Managed, optimized, and created pay-per-click/search engine marketing (PPC/SEM) campaigns to achieve high return on ad spend (ROAS) and low cost per acquisition (CAC). • Executed a highly successful Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion that generated the highest revenue ever for the company.